To my great surprise I have been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award! Kelly over at Kelly in the Kitchen nominated me. You should definitely head over to her blog and check out her great recipes, including some delicious gluten free and vegan dishes. Thanks so much Kelly!
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Add The One Lovely Blog Award.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Pass the award on to more nominees.
5. Include this set of rules.
6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
Seven Things About Me!
1. I wish I could blog/photograph as my full time profession.
2. I really enjoy cooking, and bringing people joy through food.
3. I am drawn to colors in the teal-aqua range.
4. If I could justify it I might be tempted to live on Donuts and Frozen Yogurt alone.
5. My heart breaks for orphans and children who are suffering around the world.
6. I love spending time with family and friends, and wish I was better at keeping in touch with them.
7. I am working on not worrying so much, well at all would be ideal.
A few blogs I think are Lovely!
In other news, tomorrow is my first day back to school. I love the way a new school year is like a clean slate. Wish me luck!